COVID Safety Policies
For the safety of our employees, our customers, and our community. The Greene Grape is following enhanced safety protocols
during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- We provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and hand washing stations for all employees.
- We provide paid time off so that employees will not come to work sick.
- We are enforcing social distancing guidelines, including restricting the number of customers and employees in our store.
- In compliance with Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order (effective April, 17, 2020) we require that all customers wear masks in our store at all times. If a customer arrives without a mask, one will be provided.
- We follow the cleanliness and sanitation protocols recommended by the Department of Health and United States Department of Agriculture.
- We offer contactless delivery for elderly, immunocompromised, disabled people, people who are quarantined or confined, and anyone who is staying inside in order to help flatten the curve. We also offer curbside pick-up.
- For contactless delivery, you may tip our delivery team electronically.
- We hope everyone will stay safe and healthy in the coming weeks. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can help you get your essentials.
- As a vital resource to the community, we understand how crucial it is that we do everything we can to serve you.
For the latest updates from New York State: click here.